Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tickle my Fancy Tuesday

Since I have been utterly obsessed with ALL THINGS HOME, I have been neglecting my other OBSESSION,


CLOTHES AND SHOES


I used to be a PREPPY kind of girl, Abercrombie, American Eagle
(wait that was in high school)
12 years ago!!
{IT FEELS LIKE YESTERDAY?!? :(}


I now like to dabble in a lot of TRENDY fashion ...
I just thinks its fun,
Does it always looks good, NO, a big fat NO
But It's FUN and I don't like to take myself TOO serious cuz I will disappoint myself!


So today, I have new "fancies"

All things, FASHION!
All thing ZARA!
I absolutely LOVE ZARA! I can't afford it, but 
I LUUUUUVVVVVVEEE 
EVERYTHING Zara!





 So CHIC!!!! Effortlessly Chic!

I mean, ACTUALLY,
it's A LOT of effort when you have to work your buns off to pay for these things...

I like to get inspiration from ZARA and go to Forever21 and finds things similar!

BUT WAIT!!!
I had to add these Little girls things that I drool over for little helper...
Remember, to BREATHE!
You might be so strickin' but the adorableness you might forget to BREATHE! :)







Are you in a CUTE COMA YET?
Little helper would be draped in everything ZARA too if I could :)
A secret though, they have great seasonal clearance sales, just gotta get in there quick cuz selection is limited.

And NOW....
SPERRY TOPSIDERS
(oops guess preppy self hasn't gone too far!!)
I want some of the THESE SOOOOOO BAD!!
They will look great with all things SUMMER!

Metallic Boat Shoe

And Lastly Everything TARGET DESIGNER...
These are Dolce Vita for Target, these shoe's are usually running over
100 buckaroo's,
 so scoring a pair of these is a NO BRAINER!



DOLCE VITA FOR TARGET




 So, all things fashion, from like 1 site....

SHEESH!!!
didn't get very far.. :)
Hope you had a a GRRRRRRRRRRRR-eat Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment