Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tickle my Fancy Tuesday

Fabulosity!!!!
Do you guys watch Kimora Lee Simons, LUV HER!

Anyway this week I wanted to introduce you to some things you may or may not have heard of....


1.A friend from Bend, Oregon sent me a link to a small company in Bend


She is always sending me really cute stuff from 'round those parts.


If you've never been to Bend, IT IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!
Beautiful Lush green mountains with CRISP AIR!!
Oh, I love it!


The people there are just as AMAZING...
Very free spirited, and lovers of the earth :)


N*E* WAY
A.W.A.R.E.  is a FEATHER EARRING MAKER EXTRORDINARE!! Click here to view the page
Did you see Gwenyth Paltrow rocking them at the Grammy's



When I saw this on TV, I told my husband,
MAN!! They have been rocking those in Bend all year....they are gonna be HOT this year!
They would be soooooo cute with a white shirt and ponytail!! :)


#2. You may be familiar with ETSY but if you are not then this is the beginning of your
Handmade future.
ETSY is a website that people can sell and buy ALL KINDS of handmade goodness....:)
time pillow

French script pillow

Burlap Flower pillow (my housewares)


Bird-bodysuit and burpcloth Set
 





Two tone ruffle diaper cover

Well there you go!!! Support handmade goods!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment