Saturday, March 26, 2011

BOOK PAGE WREATH

 I love this wreath!
Hence, why it is still hanging in our living room waiting for it's REVAMP...

I have some ideas but I have SOOOO many other things on my plate right now..
It sits pretty up there.




I made it before Christmas and it went beautifully with all the Christmas decorations.
Now, NOT SO MUCH! :)

Katydid and Kid Recycled Book Wreath 
This was my inspiration....I got pretty darn close if I might say so myself :)
PROPS TO KATYDID AND KID...SNAPS ON THE GREAT PROJECT!

But I did not include a tutorial because I can't find the pictures...
(I did take them though, but I think they got erased or lost on my old cards :()

Click on that link and you will find detailed instructions.

Anyway I have the book still and I think there will be MANY, MANY MORE PROJECTS COMING FROM IT.
POINT PEOPLE, MAKE STUFF FROM WHAT YOU GOT!!! AND REALLY THERE ARE MILLIONS OF OPPORTUNITITIES TO BE  "CRAFTY" LYING AROUND...

Here's some others:
House Revivals vintage book wreath

Living with lindsay book page wreath

GAW-JUS!! A dream entry way!
Go Start cutting and tearing up some books!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment