Ok, so that was me screaming.....
Just for a breath of fresh air.
I love my life, I love ALLLL the inspiration the Lord Blessed me with....
But I have been blessed with so much, I need to start learning to have better time management. :)
You see, at work I have learned to multi-task and manage different tasks on deadlines....but once I get home I thought I could turn off my brain...( or least turn it off to enjoy time with my husband and daughter)
All my current tasks really do take little or NO brain activity but its the time consumption that gets me.....
So it really is a matter of TOO MANY THINGS, TOO LITTLE TIME!
- Edit Newborn Pictures
- Make 4 canvas prints for little helpers new room
- make white ruffle pillow for little helper's bed
- Silhoutte pillow for little helper's bed
- mod podge 4 barbie canvases(?)
- complete four image wall art print
- Finish painting princess vanity (touch up)
- Spray paint dresser mirror black
- Spray paint wall cube black
- Spray paint chandelier white
- Spray paint other chandelier black and white
- Complete outdoor lanterns with images
- add more tulle to bed crown
- make costume
- make food cards for table
- make birthday banner
- make cupcake wrappers
- make chandelier
- make treat bags
- make balloons
- make dessert tray
- make centerpieces
Oh my Gosh, first I had these bulleted and then I decided to number them (there are more) and went "holy Ba-JEEZERS!!"
So needless to say, I must return to my daily work duties and multi-task in my brain how I will manage to "MEET MY DEADLINES" on these tasks VERY SOON! :)
Wish me luck, say a prayer, light a candle!