Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sorry for the Hiatus!..

So, I have been ridiculously busy!!!


BUSY BUSY BUSY!!
With work, vacation, new photography ventures, a new recreational sand volleyball team, and a new morning workout boot camp...I have had very little time for my beloved blog...


Poor LWW, I love you....
You used to be so loved and viewed..
Now not so much...kinda like chopped liver....
My heart aches, but gotta get back to work....
SORRY....With Much Love, your MOM and contributing content writer.


I thought I would link you guys up with the other blog that I started for my new Photography Venture...
I will not say "business" because I still consider it my hobby even though it is workin' me pretty hard these days....
THOUGH I CANNOT COMPLAIN!!
I LOVE IT and am SOO INCREDIBLY BLESSED WITH ALL THE SUPPORT I HAVE RECEIVED!!
Here she is: Lens Of Charisma
On this blog I will post clients sessions and details about the excting time that we spend together. Hopefully making their experience memorable and enjoyable!!












These are images that I posted on Lens of Charisma this week.
A Summer with Vignette


Thanks for stopping by and pray for an abundance of energy to fill me to complete all my tasks with diligence and focus. And click over to Lens Of Charisma to check out some of the sessions I have done recently.

1 comment:

  1. Oh.My.Goodness!! your pictures are amazing!! I love the photography blog, and let me just say you have got some amazing talent! the pics of your sis-in-law are so beautiful!! They all are....I am so very, very proud of you and happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete