Tuesday, July 5, 2011

30 before 30 {Take a picture with little helper everday until she turns 3 and I turn 30}

YES, I WILL BE 30 VERY SOON.....!!
Cry me a river....cry me river....go on and just...the damage is done so I guess I'll be leaving....
{forgot how much I love that song!}


I have been seeing different 30 before 30 challenges all over Blogland...


COO COO...COO COO! (is that how you spell a clock with the bird popping out thingy??) :)


I want to do 30 different
"CRAZY"
(p.s. my definition of this may be quite different from yours, this is a pg-13 blog! :)
 "WILD"
(I am turning 30 not 21)
things before I turn 30...
(t-minus 3 months and sum-od days)

{haha is that how you spell that little saying???,
 shootin' brain blanks TODAY}

Sad I know :( ...back to the birthday point people....
 STAY ON TRACK!!!


So, Stay tuned...

And if you have any ideas....


NOT BUNGY JUMPING.
WALKING ON FIRE.
OR SKYDIVING!!!!!!!
 ("Spare me you lies temptress!!!"
-buzz light year)


1. TAKE A PICTURE WITH LITTLE HELPER EVERYDAY UNTIL SHE TURN 3 AND I TURN 30. WE ARE BOTH IN THE SAME MONTH.


4TH OF JULY FUN..
MOMMY AND ME (jULY 3RD, 2011)
Comment please if you have ideas.....


I DON'T WANNA GIVE AWAY MY LIST, BUT THEY ARE GONNA be FUN THINGS TO TAKE ME OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE FOR THE NEXT FEWS MONTHS...


I'M NERVOUS, AND EXCITED!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness. I just love that little Layla, I'm distracted...oh right, 30 things...hmmm.....Do a VLOG!!!! :) Not totally crazy but it'll take you out of your comfort zone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Bucket List for before I turn 30 too. My list includes learning french, learning how to play the piano, learning how to knit, mostly learning stuff lol. I had learning how to crochet and sew on that list but those have been crossed off! Good luck with your list :) Btw, my hubby turns 30 this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh...what a fun idea! I'll be the big 3-0 in September...and I had stated when I turned 29 that I would be spending the next year doing all the things you could only get away with while you are in your 20's...hehehe well, so far I haven't' been to adventurous...can't wait to see what's on your list!

    ReplyDelete