Wednesday, March 9, 2011

EXFOLIATE YOUR FACE WITH A TOOTHBRUSH!?


Now...
Remember why I started this blog....
TO SHARE EVERYTHING I HAVE LEARNED STALKING (JUST KIDDING) FROM OTHER PEOPLE!!!!!!

Yes, this remains true. And, honestly this is one of the first ideas that popped in my head to share when I was going through the FUNHOUSE of ideas that are stored in my head.

This one was a like, WHAT THE HECK, "LIGHT BULB" (Despicable Me reference) Moment...

In by no means am I saying this is the PROPER way to do this said thing, but it worked for ME. :)

And my job here is to inform you of it, because that's what I said I would do. YAY!

Anywhooo, without further a-due...( i rhymed, don't know how to spell it??)

I found this video while searching youtube for ways to minimize the pores on my face and exfoliate.
(And I am not saying my skin is perfect...in fact that is why I tried it, cuz it's not)

It did work though, when I did it, regularly, once a week.
Your skin may be sensitive, you know your skin better than me!

It's very simple...
  • use a CLEAN electric toothbrush (like crest spinbrush, nothing expensive)
  • your regular exfoliate
  • Wet face with warm water
  • Apply exfoliate
  • turn on toothbrush and move it in circular motions around your face gently
  • Go all the way around your face (stay away from under eyes, this area is too senstive)
  • Rinse off and pat face dry
  • Apply Moisturizer Liberally

Here's the video I watched....It's a little weird, ok A LOT WEIRD, at the beginning :)
But stick with it!
 Below this YOUTUBE GURU explains a new product to do the same thing by
GUESS WHO??
SONICARE, the toothbrush maker!!!! It's just bigger and retails at $150


SPINBRUSH it is for me!!
Let me know if you try this!!
I seriously am the only person I know that does it and haven't ever told a SOUL! :)

PS BOTH OF THE GIRLS ARE YOUTUBE "GURUS"
MEANS THEY HAVE LOTS OF FOLLOWERS AND NOW MAKE MONEY DOING VIDEOS :)
TOP VIDEO: MICHELLE PHAN (BEAUTY GURU)
BOTTOM VIDEO: ALLTHATGLITTERS (BEAUTY GURU)

1 comment:

  1. Just had to share this one on Twitter! Thanks for dropping by my blog & commenting!

    ReplyDelete