Tuesday, August 9, 2011

LC is back!!

This little secret is between you and me.....

{whispers}
I LOVED THE HILLS!!

SHHHHH!!
{you did too?! I knew it...}

I would have to say it was my guilty pleasure :)
But it is long since gone and we have moved on now to...

SHHHH!!
secret again!!
{whispering}
 the kasdashians....
I know, I know save your comments....

I love to look at what they wear, and their style...LOVE IT!!
which p.s their SEARS collection is on pre-sale right now
Kardashian Kollection SEARS

ok, and it can be slightly entertaining as welll....not so sure bout this season though, EH!

Anywho, Lauren Conrad, Style Princess herself has a Super CUH-YOOT blog....
Named no other than
LAUREN CONRAD...


She has
fashion,
 beauty,
reading (books),
decorating,
and event stuff.
Cute and you could stay there forever, it's really cool too because she features other bloggers ideas...
such as nail tutorials and such.

I like this post from her about the Little White Dress for summer:

Below I have listed 10 simple ways to style your LWD this summer: 

ways to wear white
http://www.laurenconrad.com/post/tuesday-ten-the-lwd-white-dress
 CLick the link to go read it.. It has do's and don'ts

and this is a pin I found of a SUPER DOOPER cute manicure that I have to try!
From her Friday Favorites posts. 

Friday Favorites



Go check it out!! Hope I didn't add to your internet surfing addiction!!!
Happy TUESDAY!!

3 comments:

  1. You are not alone, I loved the hills and the kardashians too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe...LC is sooo great :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Hills and Laguna Beach! Ahh reality tv... what has happened to MTV??

    ReplyDelete