Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Fun Fact!!

I have a Coworker who each and every day has a
NEW and FUN Fact to share with us...

We look forward to it!!!
{Clearly we are easily amused}

Yesterday's fun fact.....


You know what this is right??
You have an odd sensation that you have seen, heard, or done something before....
When in fact you may have not before!!!
W-E-E-E-I-R-D!!

It's totally creepy when it happens sometimes....But anywho???


 Now, did you know there was an opposite of Deja Vu???



Noooooo!!!???

Well, there is!!! And that is the whole point of this post...uh humm...yes..


Wait for it....Wait for it...You too get to learn the fun fact for today!! :)



EHHH??


It is called  Jamais vu! (pr. 'Ja-may-voo')
It involves a sense of eeriness and the observer's impression of seeing the situation for the first time, despite rationally knowing that he or she has been in the situation before.

Has this ever happened to you???

NOT me, I don't think so?!!
I'll keep a eye out, I guess :) Friday fun fact!! 
You're SOO much Smarter now!!! 

Have a happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment