Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tickle my Fancy Tuesday

So i have decided to make TICKLE MY FANCY TUESDAY into a sort of
TO TRY LIST for myself.
I will STALK BLOGLAND ENDLESSLY TO find the MUST TRIES!


And if you read this then MAYBE,
 Just MAYBE you will be INSPIRED to:


(A) To try it yourself
OR
(B) to click on check out some AWESOME BLOGS


Disclaimer: You may go out and spend $$ to
re-create the AWESOMENESS that you find here...
IT AIN"T MY FAULT HONEY!! :)


Hello new BLOG CRUSH!!



Seriously you will FREAK how easy these are!! :) 


PTL! (Praise the Lord) A bouncy ball instead of a $10 foam ball!! Right on top of that ROSE!! HAHA, I made a pun! :)


Out of a baking sheet, REALLY PEOPLE...These woman are AH-MAZING!!




So this is my round up!!! WHEW, I feel alotta' craftin comin' on!! :) A-CITED!!!

P.S. I snagged up some CREAM EYELINER FROM E.L.F. for $3!
 GET IT YOU WILL LOVE IT!

AND PLEASE GO ENTER MY PAY IT FORWARD GIVEAWAY! HERE


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature!!

    suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never pay full price for a foam ball...coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S I just went and skimmed that flower ball tutorial (you know, to compare ;) and holy batman! 16 hours?!!! CA-RAZY! I love the yellow though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

    ReplyDelete