Thursday, April 21, 2011

CANVAS REDO (MINI POST)

As I mentioned before, Little Helper's room is getting a makeover...
L-O-N-G
S-L-O-W Process.
Well this past weekend I was able to get a lot of "little" projects done...the ones that you know will take just a sec. but you keep putting them off.. This was one of them.
I mentioned in the DIY CANVAS WALL ART POST that I had a ton of canvas's.
I had this big one too and decided it would be a pretty accessory to fill up some wall space. 

I had some batting from the upholstered headboard (TUTORIAL COMING SOON) and decided a memo board it would be...

LEMME' TELL YA' Th-E-E easiest project I have decided to do in a while...
SHEESH,
thanks for cuttin' sista a break around here.

So definitely do try this if you have anything SQUARE lying around that can be covered.

That's how I roll....
don't come in my house servin' no purpose...
You gonna' get dealt with..(HEHE, so dumB) 

{BTW these babies run like $30-$60 some places,
SHA' RIGHT
(WAYNES WORLD, PARTY TIME EXCELLENT)}

BEFORE:
IT is cute! But I was soo over IT!

A little batting and the fabric (cut the fabric with about a inch and a half ovelap depending on the thickness of your )

And staple with your handy dandy staple gun ALL.THE.WAY.AROUND. pulling taught
Add a little ribbon and cute fabric flowers and
AFTER:

Needs one more orange ribbon I think but these were scraps.. HEY, it works for now 99% done!!
 VOILA!!
E-Z P-Z Mac and Cheezy!!

1 comment:

  1. very cute, don't you just love it when you can get something checked off of your list

    ReplyDelete